The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Monday, August 07, 2006

    Bang

    I really don't know what is wrong with me. Why am I so bent on finding a job that is related to what I studied? My friend told me "You got the cert just so that you can get the $$, so why bother?" Is this true? Is this really all that I want?

    Haiz.. I need to sort of my thoughts.. I hate this nagging feeling in me..


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 10:06 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Blogger arti-47 commented at 10:22 PM~  

    *hugz* poor thing...

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela